We will begin our excursion by picking up passengers between 7:00-8:05 am from the lobbies of all Cancun hotels (Zone 1). Click here for a complete hotel pickup list.
Upon arrival at Tulum, head directly to the world-famous archaeological site for a 1.5 hour visit and the chance to explore! Take advantage of a tour led by a certified guide who will introduce you to the history and mystery of the great Mayan civilization that once called this place home. Your guide will explain the significance of the most important historical sites and then youll be off to explore the ruins on your own.
Tulum, the Mayan word for wall, is indeed a walled fortress. But of all Tulums mighty walls, its most impressive are surely the steep cliffs at its base overlooking the turquoise Caribbean Sea. Discover one of the most beautiful archaeological sites in the world, and the only site in the Mayan Riviera located right on the sea. Tulum is believed to have been the main port of the Mayan Empire.
The adventure isnt over! Next, visit exciting Tankah Eco-Park; once you enter this magical Mayan jungle, you wont want to leave until youve discovered every inch of it. Small group of native people will receive you with open arms, fresh purified water and delicious fruits to begin your exciting journey. Explore the park in a Jeep 4 X 4 on a rustic native road. During your trip you may encounter a few obstacles—the adventure will get your blood pumping! Feel free as a bird while you cross the largest lagoon in the Mayan Riviera; rise to a height of over 210-meters, experiencing the thrill as you take in the beauty of the jungle laid out below you.
Cool off and relax as you kayak and swim, then enjoy a delicious local buffet lunch!
- Roundtrip Hotel Transfers from Cancun Zone 1 Hotels
- Admission to Tulum Archaeological Site and Tankah Eco-Adventure Park
- Buffet Lunch (regional food including handmade tortillas) Includes Beverages (Soft Drinks, Purified Water, Coffee and Beer)
- Certified Bilingual Guide
- Tankah Jeep Tour (4 Persons Per Vehicle)
- Zip Line Aerial Adventure
- Cenote Swim (Open Air)
- Mayan Village Visit
- Optional Tram Fee in Tulum
- Optional Gratuities
- Wear lightweight clothing, comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses and a hat. Remember to bring your bathing suit. All sunscreen and insect repellant must be biodegradable.
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will receive an electronic voucher. You must print and present this voucher in order to redeem services. Your reservation is not yet complete. You MUST confirm the date and time of your tour by sending an email to email@example.com or calling the phone number listed on your voucher at least 48 hours in advance.
- Tulum Mayan Ruins
- Hike, Zip-Line, Jeep, Kayak and Swim at Tankah
- The Mayan Rivieras Ultimate Adventure, Nature, Culture Combo
Duration: 10 HOURS
|Dates Available||Tour Time||Days Available||Ticket Price||Book Online|
|Apr 1, 2011 -
Dec 31, 2011
ADULT USD $110.00
CHILD USD $64.00