Guaranteed by Gray Line Worldwide to be the BEST DESIGNED tour to Chichen Itza from Cancun and the Maya Riviera OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
- Operated since 1921. Longest running day tour in Mexico! Covering the Temples in Central (classic period) & Northern (Toltec Period) Chichen Itza. Full two hours of a guided tour + free time to re visit on your own!
- Enter Chichen Itza from our own private entrance with no wait lines. In & out as many times as you want during the tour.
- Use the facilities of the Hotel & Bungalows Mayaland , multiple times Conde Nast winner and National Geographic favorite since 1936, as your base in Chichen Itza. Free use of the swimming pool, free access to the Xtoloc Cenote and to Mayaland's mile long tropical botanical gardens.
- 3 Restaurants to choose from. Mexican, Yucatecan and International cuisine served buffet style. All you care to have.
- Best guided tour by professional, experienced, licensed Gray Line Guides.
- Direct trip to Chichen Itza with no "tourist trap" shopping stopovers our competitors use!
Our excursion begins by picking you up in a 16 seater Mercedes Benz Van (small groups and luxurious comfort!) between 7:00-8:05am from the lobbies of all major Cancun hotels. Click here for a complete hotel pickup list.
Arriving at the Mayaland Hotel, we will head directly to the archaeological site through our private entrance. At the site, our certified tour guide will take you on a 2 hours tour exploring the secrets of the ancient Mayan Civilization. Your guide will explain the historical significance of all the most important constructions such as the Observatory, the Nunnery, La Iglesia and Akab Dzib. After this, we will continue to the main plaza, where the famous Temple of Kukulcan is located (El Castillo or the Pyramid) the remarkable Ball Game Court, the Temple of the Jaguars, the Platform of Eagles and Jaguars, The Platform of Venus, the Tzompantli, the Temple of the Warriors and its adjacent Temple of the 1,000 columns. You will have time to discover the site on your own. Move at your own pace, admire the monuments and take pictures.
After your first visit to the ruins, regroup to enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at the Mayaland Hotel. During lunch you will be entertained by traditional Yucatan music and dance performances by the Mayaland regional ballet. After lunch you may choose to return to the ruins, take a dip in the pool, relax on a lounge chair or stroll through the hotel's tropical gardens. Optional activities like bike riding or horseback riding are available at the hotel at a nominal fee.
We will depart at approximately 4:00 pm, arriving back at the first Cancun hotel at 7:30 pm.
- Roundtrip Transportation from Cancun Hotels
- Free access to Mayaland Hotel & Bungalows facilities: private entrance to the archaeological site, swimming pool, restrooms, lounge chairs and gardens.
- Lunch at the Mayaland Hotel
- Bilingual certified INAH Guide for 2 hour tour
- Extra time to explore the site on your own
- Visit a cenote
- Entrance fee to Chichen Itza.
- Gratuities and optional activities.
- Tour itinerary subject to change without notice.
- We suggest to wear light, comfortable clothing, comfortable walking or hiking shoes, sunglasses, hat, sun block, drinking water.
- Bringing your bathing suit to freshen up after the visit is highly recommended
Once you have completed your purchase, you will receive an electronic voucher. You must print and present this voucher in order to redeem services. Your reservation is not yet complete. You MUST confirm the date and time of your tour by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the phone number listed on your voucher at least 48 hours in advance.
- Visit one of the 7 Modern Wonders of the World!.
- Experience an insight into the Mayan Culture like no other.
- Roundtrip transportation, guided tour, entrance to the archaeological park and lunch included.
Duration: 12 HOURS
|Dates Available||Tour Time||Days Available||Ticket Price||BOOK ONLINE|
|Jan 01 -
ADULT DELUXE (USD $69.00) |
CHILD DELUXE (USD $39.00)
ADD - 1 HOUR HORSEBACK RIDING (EACH) (USD $45.00)
Blackout dates: Dec 25th 2012, Dec 31th 2012, Jan 1st 2013
PHONES: +52 (998) 887-9162