Guaranteed by Gray Line Worldwide to be the BEST DESIGNED TOUR with overnight in Chichén Itza, from Cancun and the Maya Riviera, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!
- Operated since 1921. The Longest running tour in Mexico!
- You will visit the Temples in the Central (classic period) & the Northern (Toltec Period) of Chichen Itza. Full two hours of a guided tour + free time to re-enter & visit on your own!
- Access the Temples at Chichen Itza from our own private entrance with no wait lines. Enter and exit the park as many times as you want! THE MAYALAND RESORT IS UNIQUELY LOCATED INSIDE CHICHEN ITZA'S SACRED GROUNDS, ADJACENT TO THE TEMPLES.
- Overnight at our amazing, World Class, Mayaland Resort, multiple times Conde Nast winner & National Geographic Favorite since 1936!
- Unlimited use of our swimming pools and free access to the Xtoloc Cenote and our mile long, 100 acre, native, Tropical Botanical Gardens.
- Mexican, Yucatecan and international cuisine served buffet style. All you care to have!
- Guided tour by professional, experienced, Licensed Gray Line Guides.
- Direct trip to Chichén Itza, with no "tourist trap" shopping stopovers our competitors use!
HIGHLIGTHS OF YOUR ITINERARY:
Your Chichen Itza Experience begins by picking you up in our luxurious, small, 16 plush, reclining seats, Mercedes Benz, between 7:00-8:05am from the lobbies of all Cancun and Riviera Maya hotels.
After arriving at the Mayaland Hotel, you will be accompanied to your 2 hour tour of Chichen Itza by our certified guide, who will introduce you to the secrets of the Maya through the Mayaland's private entrance, with a cold bottle of water for your visit.
Your guide will explain the historical significance of all of the most important temples of this ancient city before leaving you to enjoy Chichen Itza at your own pace. Admire the Pyramid of Kukulkan, one of the 7 Wonders of the New World, the Temple of the Warriors, The Ball Court, The Observatory, The Nunnery and beautifully conserved smaller temples in their vicinity. Take pictures. Upon your walking return to the Mayaland Resort, take time to enjoy our pools and facilities, meant to compliment your Chichen Itza Experience in a most unique way.
After your visit to the site, your room will be ready to accommodate you at this exclusive destination, inside the Chichen Itza Park! A truly unique experience!!
Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch at the Mayaland Hotel. During lunch you will be entertained by our traditional Yucatan music and dance performances by the Mayaland regional ballet. After lunch you may choose to return to Chichén Itza, take a dip in the pool, relax on a lounge chair or stroll through the hotel's tropical gardens. At night, a feast for your eyes and ears awaits you at the lLight and Sound Spectacle.
You have time to visit and experience the BE MAYA® Planetarium located inside the resort. Enroll in Maya cooking classes in the morning. Nominal admision fees not included in tour.
At night, enjoy a deep look to the stars and constellations in the middle of the dark jungle and relaxing on a hammock. Next day transportation to Cancun will depart from Mayaland Hotel at around 4:00 pm.
- Tour Itinerary Subject to Change Without Notice!
- Prices are per person based on double occupancy.
You may visit the sacred Xtoloc Cenote, located on the resorts' grounds and definitely part of the history of this holy Mayan city. No swimming. Please wear light, comfortable clothing & walking/hiking shoes. Bring your sunglasses, hat, bathing suit, biodegradable sun block. Camera!
- Roundtrip Mercedes Benz transportation
- Buffet lunch at the Mayaland Hotel (day one)
- One Night's Accommodations at the Mayaland Hotel or Bungalows based on room selection
- Gray Line Certified, bi-lingual, Official Guide
- Free use of all of Mayaland Resort facilities: Swimming pools, lounge chairs, Botanical gardens, including the resorts' sacred Xtoloc Cenote*
- Admissions to Chichén Itza and the light & sound show at night.
- Day one dinner is not included.
- Day two lunch is not included.
- Drinks are not included.
OPTIONAL ADD-ONS:1 - Horseback Riding: $45 Each
The tour departs from the lobby of the Mayaland hotel. Come and discover one of the most interesting and hidden tropical zones near Mayaland hotel. This area was the formerly camping area of the American Archaeologist Edward Herbert Thompson who dredged the Sacred Cenote of Chichen Itza from 1904 to 1910.
This Tropical Forest area is called The Thompson Rehollada (sinkhole) where ancient Mayan water collectors are visible and can be appreciated when you explore the sinkhole in this tour. Native birds and flora are also appreciated. Remember - you will be in the middle of the jungle! Bring long pants and bug repellent for this side-trip.
RETURN TRANSPORTATION OPTIONS – It may be convenient to use this tour as an opportunity to travel to your next destination. Please select the appropriate return transportation option when booking your tour.
- Return to Cancun Hotel – Check-in at the Mayaland Hotel Lobby at 4:00pm for your 4:30pm departure.
- To be dropped off in Merida – Check-in at the Mayaland Hotel Lobby at 3:00pm for your 3:30pm departure (Remember to select this per person additional fee service when booking).
- To be dropped off in Playa del Carmen / Mayan Riviera – Check-in for your transfer at the Mayaland Hotel Lobby at 4:00pm (Remember to select this free service when booking).
VOUCHER REDEMPTION INSTRUCTIONS:
Once you have completed your purchase, you will receive an electronic voucher. You must print and present this voucher in order to redeem services. Your reservation is not yet complete. You MUST confirm the date and time of your tour by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling the phone number listed on your voucher at least 48 hours in advance.
- Dive into history during a 2 hour guided tour of Chichen Itza in English or Spanish
- Use the Mayaland grounds with unlimited in/out privileges
- Stay a night at the Mayaland Hotel or Bungalows
- Visit an underwater cenote and see a Light & Sound Show
- Enjoy a FREE sunset cruise departing Cancun - limited time only
Duration: 2 DAYS
|Dates Available||Tour Time||Days Available||Ticket Price||BOOK ONLINE|
|Mar 24 -
ADD - DROPOFF IN MAYAN RIVIERA (FREE) (USD $0.01)
ADD - DROPOFF IN MERIDA (EACH) (USD $39.00)
ADD - HORSEBACK RIDING (EACH) (USD $45.00)
ADULT BUNGALOW (DOUBLE) (USD $199.50)
ADULT STANDARD (DOUBLE) (USD $158.50)
CHILD BUNGALOW (5-12) (USD $70.50)
CHILD STANDARD (5-12) (USD $70.50)
Blackout dates: Dec 25th, 31st 2012 and Jan 1st, 2013
PHONES: +52 (998) 887-9162