Chichén Itzá, founded in the year 514 AD, was the capital of the ancient Mayan civilization and was recently declared one of the 7 Modern Wonders of the World. This is a must see for any visit to Cancun!
Nobody else offers a larger selection of activities at Chichén Itzá or takes you to the Mayaland Hotel, our local host, giving you your own private entrance to the archaeological zone. Make the most of your experience by making it your own with a wide range of fun custom options. Your Chichén Itzá excursion begins at any time you select and departs from any hotel/condo in Cancun, Playa Del Carmen, Cozumel or Mayan Riviera location. It includes as many activities and add-ons as youd like.
Basic tour price includes pick up, round trip transportation to Chichén Itzá, toll fee, INAH certified bilingual guide and drop off for 1 to 10 passengers, so when booking this tour enter only 1 in the number of adults as the price is per van and not per person. Next step, add whatever options you like to customize your Chichén Itzá tour:
- Entrance tickets to the archaeological zone
- Buffet lunch at the Mayaland Resort
- Spend a night at the Mayaland Hotel
- The Light and Sound Show is available nightly as a private tour
- Visit Valladolid, a pre-Hispanic city with a large Cathedral and many beautiful historical sights
(Detailed Descriptions Below)
- Drive time from Cancun or the Mayan Riviera to Chichén Itzá is approximately 3 hours each way
- Bring sunscreen, swim suit, hat, sun glasses, and comfortable walking or tennis shoes
- Suggested departure times are between 7 and 9am
- Your vehicle is yours for the full duration of your tour. You may leave items in the van if you choose to.
- An English speaking guide travels with you at all times.
- Please read below for specific details regarding each add-on
- Base tour pricing is per van and includes services for 1-10 passengers. You must purchase one van per group, but if you have more than 10 passengers you can purchase more than one van.
- Activity pricing is per passenger. Not all members must participate in each activity. Passengers can participate in different activities in each location.
- Child ages for add-ons are 5 to 11
- You may re-schedule by phone or e-mail with no penalty within 24 hours of departure.
- Specify the number of adults and children when booking add-ons as pricing differs.
- Unused add-ons are non-refundable.
A - Buffet Lunch at the Mayaland Resort – Adult: $13.00 / Child: $8.00
Enjoy an exquisite buffet lunch including chicken, various meats, fish, salad bar, beans, rice, pasta, vegetables and desserts with live entertainment by folklore dancers and musicians.
B - (Roundtrip) Ferry between Cozumel and Playa Del Carmen – Adult: $30.00 / Child: $17.50 (45 Minutes Travel Time Each Way)
C - Horseback Riding at Chichén Itzá (1 Hour) – Adult: $45 / Child: $45
This tour departs from the lobby of the Mayaland hotel. Come and discover one of the most interesting hidden tropical zones near the Mayaland Hotel. This area was the formerly camping area of the American Archaeologist Edward Herbert Thompson who dredged the Sacred Cenote of Chichen Itza from 1904 to 1910.
This Tropical Forest area is called The Thompson Rehollada (sinkhole), an interesting place where ancient Mayan water collectors can be viewed as you explore the sinkhole. Your guide will be sure to point out native birds and animals as you travel through the jungle. Remember - you will be in the middle of the jungle! Bring long pants and bug repellent for this side-trip.
D - Hotel Night at Mayaland Resort – 2 Adults: $ Varies (Arrange When Calling to Confirm Reservation)
G - Valladolid Visit – Adult: $5 / Child: $5
Visit this beautiful Pre-Hispanic city and Cathedral for a panoramic tour or walking tour.
Select from the list of options available below to create your own unique and personal experience. Just click Book Now!
Once you have completed your purchase, you will receive an electronic voucher. You must print and present this voucher in order to redeem services. Your reservation is not yet complete. You MUST confirm the date and time of your tour by sending an email to email@example.com or by calling the phone number listed on your voucher at least 48 hours in advance.
|Dates Available||Tour Time||Days Available||Ticket Price||BOOK ONLINE|
|Mar 18 -
ADULT - COZUMEL FERRY (ROUNDTRIP) (USD $30.00)
BUFFET LUNCH AT MAYALAND (PER ADULT) (USD $13.00)
BUFFET LUNCH AT MAYALAND (PER CHILD) (USD $8.00)
CHILD (4-11) - COZUMEL FERRY (ROUNDTRIP) (USD $17.50)
HORSEBACK RIDING (ADULT/CHILD) (USD $45.00)
PER VAN (1-11 PASSENGERS) (USD $450.00)
VALLADOLID VISIT (ADULT/CHILD) (USD $5.00)
PHONES: +52 (998) 887-9162